BETHUNE COOKBOOK 2010
PREPARING YOUR RECIPES:
· To avoid copyright violations, we will not accept any recipes photocopied or clipped from books, newspapers, magazines etc.
· Recipes must be submitted on the sheets provided. Additional sheets are available at the Church.
· Put only one recipe on each sheet of paper. If a recipe is continued on the back, mark "OVER" in large lettering at the bottom of the page. Do not start a new recipe on the back side of a sheet of paper.
· ALL WORDS MUST BE PRINTED CLEARLY!
· Include temperature required to cook the recipe.
· Give the correct time for cooking the recipe.
· Remember to check off the correct category
· CAREFULLY PROOFREAD the entire recipe. Make sure all ingredients are included. (It is hard to have chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips!)
· RETURN YOUR RECIPES TO ____________________________________ or
Mail them to Marlene Robinson, 988 Dickie Lake Rd. Baysville, P0B 1A0
NOTE: Please pass on any extra sheets to your friends and family so that they can add their most delicious recipes. Try to include a recipe from each of the various categories. Extra sheets are available at the church.
Thank you for your participation in preparing a BAYSVILLE COOKBOOK.
ALL RECIPES MUST REACH
MARLENE ROBINSON BY APRIL 10TH.